SVP & Director of Property Mgmt
Donna re-joined Southpace in December 2016 as Senior Vice President and Director of Southpace Management. She is responsible for directing the management of Southpace’s diverse portfolio of managed properties, which includes multi-tenant and historic office buildings, retail shopping centers, office/warehouse projects and local bank branches. Clients include local investors, financial institutions, institutional investors and owner occupants.
A native of Jasper, Alabama and a graduate of the University of Alabama, Donna has a bachelor’s degree in Commercial & Business Administration (Accounting). She obtained her Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Designation in 2000 and served on the Alabama CCIM Chapter as a board member and President of the Chapter in 2007. Donna also holds a Certified Property Manager (CPM) Designation, which she obtained in 2011 and was awarded CPM of the Year in 2017 by the Alabama IREM Chapter 43. Donna remains a member of both the Alabama CCIM Chapter and IREM Chapter as well as the Building Owners & Managers Association (BOMA) Alabama Chapter.
With the support of her family, Donna served as Mrs. Alabama 2005 and spent the year promoting family values as well as her platform which was The Star Spangled Banner. In her spare time, Donna spends as much time as she can with her family and loves to travel.
- BS – Commercial & Business Administration (Accounting), University of Alabama
Accreditations / Awards
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Designation
- Certified Property Manager (CPM) Designation
- Past-President and Board Member, Alabama CCIM Chapter
- Member, Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- CPM of the Year 2017, Alabama IREM Chapter 43
- Member, Building Owners & Managers Assocation (BOMA ) – Alabama