Julie Gieger, Associate Broker and Property Manager/Office Portfolio Director, joined Southpace in 2002 as a commercial real estate broker and moved to the Southpace Management division in 2011. Today, Julie is the director of the managed office portfolio, as well as an active commercial transaction broker. As a Broker, Julie specializes in office tenant and landlord representation. As a Property Manager, Julie is responsible for the day-to-day building operations providing full-service management including financial performance, tenant relations, and the physical property maintenance of the portfolio currently consisting of 17 properties that total approximately 500,000 square feet.
Julie graduated from the University of the South with a bachelor’s degree in Biology. She obtained the coveted Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation in 2003 and the Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation in 2013. She is a current board member and President Elect of the IREM Alabama Chapter (Institute of Real Estate Management) and previously served on the Alabama CCIM Chapter board. as well. Julie is also a former president and board member for the Birmingham Commercial Realtors Council and has been recognized as a Lifetime Member of the Million Dollar Sales Club.
University of the South – BS
Accreditations / Awards
- Certified Property Manager (CPM)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- President Elect, Alabama Chapter of CCIM Institute
- Board Member, Alabama Chapter of IREM
- Former Board Member, Alabama CCIM Chapter
- Former President & Board Member, Birmingham Commercial Realtors Council
- Lifetime Member, Million Dollar Sales Club
- Named Certified Property Manager of the Year 2016 for the state of Alabama IREM Chapter