Bill Moss joined Southpace in 2012 after a 35+ year career with a regional commercial real estate firm which eventually emerged as a publically traded Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT). Having served as both an independent contractor and as a member of the corporate environment, Bill brings a varied background of experience to the table.
Working in the early years of his career, Bill developed in-fill townhomes and garden homes for sale, miscellaneous apartment homes for permanent ownership and general brokerage. More recently he was involved in site location and disposition of noncore assets.
Bill earned his Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation in 1984. The CCIM designation involves graduate level courses and a portfolio of professional experience. Bill is a past president of the Alabama CCIM chapter, the CCIM Foundation, and the Greater Birmingham Association of Homebuilders.
- Auburn University, BS in Business Administration and MS in Economics
Accreditations / Awards
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- CCIM Instructor for 30 years
- 2006 Instructor of the Year for CI 104
- 2007 Robert L Ward Instructor of the Year
- 2008 named endowment scholarship from the Alabama CCIM Chapter for the Mitchell School of Business at the University of South Alabama
- CCIM 104 Instructor of the Year, 2013
- 2020 CCIM Foundation President
- The Catholic Diocese of Alabama
- Sun Suites and Candlewood Suites
- Dollar General
- Burger King
- Texaco Xpress Lube
- Carmike Cinemas
- McCullough Snappy Service Oil Co.
- Big 10 Tire
- Colonial Properties REIT
- Beal Service Corp.
- Alabama Press Association
- Logo Express
- Linwood/Lindell Apartments
- Hickory Knoll Apartments